Get tickets anytime the BBKCC is open!
Monday, Weds, Thurs 8:30am-4:30pm
Our office closes daily (except Tues) between 12pm-1pm and 2:30-3:30pm on Tuesday
43 CARDS LEFT
Congratulations to November 14th winner, Marshall Malloy of Beaver Bank, who drew the Queen of hearts and took home $123.75
Note: there is no Chase the Ace on December 26, 2019.
1. Location, Day, Time of ticket sales and Draw
Draw will take place at: 1583 Beaver Bank Road
Draw Day: Thursday
Draw Time: 8:15pm
Tickets will be sold: during regular business hours from the Beaver Bank Kinsac Community Centre. Monday, Weds, and Thursday from 8:30am-4:30pm, Tuesdays from 11:00am-7:00pm and Fridays from 8:30am – 3:00pm. Thursday nights tickets will also be available from 6:00pm till 8:00pm
2. Cost of Tickets
Tickets cost: 1 for $5.00, 3 for $10.00 and 7 for $20.00 (must be 19 years of age to purchase)
· It is the ticket purchasers’ responsibility to check their tickets at the point of purchase. Any and all ticket discrepancies, errors or concerns must be brought forward prior to end time of sales.
3. Prize Info
· 50% of the day’s sales will go the Beaver Bank Kinsac Community Centre
· 25% will be awarded to the winning ticket holder.
· 25% will be added to the jackpot that night.
Attendance is optional for the winner. The winning ticket holder will be contacted by telephone if they are not present. If the purchaser chooses not to attend or they cannot be reached by the designated time for selecting a card from the deck, and cannot send a designate, they forfeit the right to select for themselves, and a designated person from the Licensee will select on their behalf in front of a minimum of 3 people. If a ticket is blank or we are not able to be read the ticket it will be considered null and void and another ticket will be drawn. The numbers on the ticket are for inventory control only and not identification. All tickets must be completed and deposited at the selling location immediately after purchase.
CARDS MUST NOT BE CUT. Cards are to be shuffled, spread out on the table and mixed sufficiently. When it is time for a card selection by the ticket winner, the winner will place ONE finger on the selected card. The coordinator from the organization will then remove all surrounding cards while the ticket winner holds their finger on the card. For more details, please see “Best Practices” document on Chase the Ace style lotteries available from Alcohol, Gaming, Fuel and Tobacco Division. Once all surrounding cards have been removed, the selected card will be turned over by the coordinator.
If the Ace of Spades card is selected, the winner receives the jackpot. Otherwise, the jackpot amount carries forward to the next draw and the details of the selected card are logged and the card destroyed.
The cards will be displayed in such a manner as to reveal that the Ace of Spades card is in the deck (**This must be done before and after the ticket winner selects a card)
The person drawing the ticket, involved in the setup of the cards, selection of any cards or any other approved item for that current draw must not hold a ticket for that draw; this includes the licensee. (Licensee refers to the signatures on the Ticket Lottery Application)
The deck will be secured in a sealed envelope and locked in a safe. (Give an explanation, ie. locked up in a safe, sealed envelope etc.)
· With the use of stub tickets, AGFT may consider an alternate arrangement which may include a proxy to both participate in the draw and for the selection of a card or other approved draw item.
· The winner will be announced both verbally and displayed visually.
· Please provide a list of all Selling locations.
Licensee may, at their discretion, request any unique rules specific to this Chase the Ace style lottery here:
- The winning number will be announced both verbally and displayed visually
- The winning ticket holder will be contacted via the telephone number provided on the winning ticket a minimum of 3 times or until they are reached in a 15-minute time frame after the ticket is drawn. If they cannot be reached in the 15-minute time frame the procedure outlined in the Process will be followed.
- In the event of Storms/cancelations. The event will continue as usual on the following Thursday.
- For promotional purposes, any Chase the Ace prize winner will automatically be deemed to grant the hosting groups, a right to publish, through all types of media broadcasting, including internet, their full name, hometown and photograph without any claim for broadcasting, printing or other rights. Any winner who is paid a prize also gives the above noted organizers the right to publish any additional information that they voluntarily provide.
- If tickets are purchased by a third party, all prize money will be awarded to the ticket holder.
- If the event gets down to 5 cards or May 28h there will be special night where if the first ticket drawn does not select the Ace of Spades another ticket will be drawn and that person will get a chance to pick the Ace of Spades, this will continue until the Ace of Spades is drawn. Only the first ticket selected will receive the 25% of the night’s sales, the others will just have a chance at the jackpot.