BEAVER BANK KINSAC SENIORS ASSOCIATION
50 PLUS KEENERS SCHEDULE
January, February, March, April 2018
- Monday 10:00 – Fitness with Lynn (902- 864-0791) Jan. 8th
to Jan. 22nd Returning in April
6:45 pm BINGO Doors open at 6:00 pm. 1st & 3rd Mondays.
- Tuesday 9:00 am Walking Club with Marion (902-865-8744) &
Georgina (902–864-2019) (weather permitting)
1:00 pm– Crib with Byron (902-865-9887)
- Wednesday 11:30 am – Painting with Marie (902-865-1105) Filled
2:00 pm – Garden Planning Meeting – Feb. 28th
- Thursday 12:00 Noon – Eat Out 2nd Thursday of the month Joan (902-865-6993)
12:00 Noon Birthday Pot Luck with Speakers or Social Time- 3rd Thursday of the month.
February Speaker: Melissa Perry, Dept. of Health – Navigating the Health System
- Friday 1:00 pm Bridge with Cheryl (902-865-5945)
1:30 pm Ukulele with Rae – Starting TBA
GRIEF SUPPORT SERVICE
Rev. Joan Helpard, Anglican Deacon, has graciously agreed to provide this service by appointment (902-865-6993) to anyone experiencing loss.
New members welcome.
Membership is still $10.00 or $15.00 per couple. These fees are important to us as they assist with the cost of many of our programs and activities including subsidizing the cost of the bus.
Activities take place at the BBKCC. Exceptions: Walking Club, Eat Out, Gardening & Bus Tour.
- Thank you for your interest and support. Ann – 902-865-0381.
Sharing our skills, wisdom and experience for the good of our Community.