Monday March 27 2017
- Keener’s Fitness 10am-11am
- Women’s Volleyball BBK School 6-7:30pm $2
Tuesday March 28 2017
- Keener’s Cribbage 1-4pm
- Drop in Zumba 7-8pm $6
Wednesday March 29 2017
- Drop in Zumba Gold 10-11am $6 – CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
- Keener’s Painting 11:30-2pm (Full)
- Zumba Toning 7-8pm (Pre registrants only)
Thursday March 30 2017
- Keener’s cards and puzzles – 9am
- Chase the Ace 6-8pm – Cash bar & Canteen on site. Jackpot: $25,093.25 29 cards left!@ 19+ to play
- Men’s Basketball at BBK School 6-7:30pm $2
Friday March 31 2017
- Keener’s Bridge Club 1-3:30pm
- Kid’s Floor Hockey at BBK School Ages 6-12 6-7:30pm $2
Saturday April 1 2017
- Drop in Zumba 9:30-10:30am $6
Sunday April 2 2017
- Prem Yoga 6:30-7:30pm (Pre registrants only)
We’re hiring a Custodian!! Details here
BBKCC Summer 2019
Student under the age of 30 returning to a post secondary institution in Fall 2019
Criminal Record and Child abuse registry checks
The Program Administrator will handle general administrative duties in relation to summer programs, events and activities at the BBKCC. This will include creating program registration forms and ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly and in full for program participants, and developing guideline manuals for instructors. The Program Administrator will also be responsible for issuing and following up on program invoices and handling email and public inquiries. The Program Administrator is also required to assist with event organization and management.
- General administrative duties.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Customer Service experience: handling public inquiries.
- Experience in an office environment is preferable.
- Experience organizing and/or managing programs.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Experience with event organization and management an asset.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank everyone for their interest however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.